Friday 16 August 2013

One foot in front of the other

It’s been a disjointed sort of week, with embroidering interspersed with two visits to the dentist – never the most pleasant thing to have to endure, especially twice in one week – and computer sessions divided between drawing up patterns for the new designs at home and copy editing in the newsroom. 

But the good news is that I’m making steady headway on the new designs and thought I’d give you a sneak peak of what’s to come: 





Obviously there’s still a fair bit to be done in terms of washing, ironing, mounting and photographing – I’m getting there slowly but surely. Hand embroidery has definitely taught me patience. And fortunately I’ve had my mom helping me out with the embroidery, otherwise I wouldn’t be anywhere near this far along in the process.

I guess it’s been a fairly low-key week on the whole, ending in the upcoming and long overdue weekend away to visit my in-laws. I could do with the break, to be honest. A bit of winter fatigue and general malaise has set in and my batteries are running low…

4 comments:

yanmaneee said...

off white shoes
birkin bag
kyrie 4
birkin bag
bape outlet
russell westbrook shoes
off white shoes
golden goose
steph curry shoes
off-white

webdolabuy said...

look at this site more information Go Here blog here look at these guys dolabuy replica

thennowh said...

replica bags ebay replica hermes c3c27m9h45 replica bags review you can look here e0x44k1g77 Ysl replica replica bags online shopping india see this website h9c62n8a77 louis vuitton replica replica bags 168 mall

Daily Blakes said...

Great postt thank you