Sunday 7 March 2010

Bloomin’ Marvellous : 5

It's been a little while, but here's Bloomin' Marvellous 5.


I used heavy chain for the outer petals, which is a stitch I'm quickly coming to love. Not only because of its streamlined look, but also because of how pleasurable it is to stitch – it flows almost as smoothly as palestrina.

If you're unsure how to do any of the stitches I've used, go to the useful links page on my website for stitching books and online stitch libraries.

Download the pattern for Bloomin' Marvellous 5 here.

7 comments:

Michala Gyetvai (Kayla coo) said...

Hi Kelly,
Thanks so much for your lovely comment.
You have some very pretty designs.x

Liz said...

I think this is my favorite one yet!

Rachel said...

Heavy Chain is one of my favourites too. It's amazing how it creeps in when I'm not looking!

Angie said...

Your work is so beautiful, it is therapeutic just to look at.

Karen said...

what a delightful piece of work, really pretty.

yanmaneee said...

kd shoes
off white hoodie
golden goose outlet
golden goose sneakers
jordan 6
golden goose outlet
kyrie irving shoes
kobe byrant shoes
supreme new york
jordan shoes

nide said...

best replica designer bags b90 c7t87q7q52 replica bags buy online w65 c6a13r2t91 high end replica bags d68 e3g19e9m21