Sunday 1 December 2013

Cyber Monday sale : 25% off everything in my Etsy shop


Tomorrow is Cyber Monday, the day the world is encouraged to shop online. And I’ll be offering everything in my Etsy shop at 25% off, so that’s a quarter off the price of all hand embroidery patterns and editions of The Stitch & Thimble. If there’s anything you’ve had your eye on, now is the time to buy it – especially with a bit of downtime coming up over the holiday season, which would be well spent with needle and thread doing some embroidery!


Because of global time differences and me being just one person, my Etsy Cyber Monday sale runs from this evening to Tuesday morning (South Africa time, GMT +2) to give everyone around the world a fair chance of getting the items they’ve had their eye on at a reduced price. 

All you have to do is:
A small thing to note is that once a pattern has sold, I have to relist it before it becomes available again, which takes a little bit of time. So if you find the item you’re after is marked as “sold out”, please don’t give up – I’ll be relisting as quickly as possible, although bear in mind that it may well be the middle of the night here in Johannesburg. In this case, I’ll be up and on it with the sparrows, so please check back or convo/email me during the sale and I’ll gladly make a plan for you.

So that’s it, really. Embroidery patterns and The Stitch & Thimble are selling for 25% less in my Etsy shop on Cyber Monday. Pop round when you have a moment.

No comments: