Monday 27 February 2012

The Stitch and Thimble : 07

It's hard to believe sometimes how quickly three months can flash by. Before I know it, I'm putting together another issue of the Stitch and Thimble. And it feels as though I was working on the previous one just yesterday.

Issue 07 features embroidery designs and patterns for a plush covered coathanger (in defiance of the plastic, pack-of-five variety), a contemporary redwork first aid kit, some bright and cheerful bunting and an embellished tea towel. And the sampler and templates in this issue focus on punctuation, Jacobean style.

It's also getting more and more difficult to favour one issue over another. I always think the most recent issue is the best... until I see the next one. And this one is no exception.


Issue 07 of the Stitch and Thimble is available for sale now on my website.

No comments: