Tuesday 13 December 2011

The Stitch and Thimble : 06

Right, so here it is. The next issue of the Stitch and Thimble. And it's a goodie.


There are two projects in this issue that give a nod to the fact that it's the end of the year – a gift bag for the festive season, which you can adapt to any size really, and a pencil case for the new year, because it's nice to have something to bolster the spirits when the celebrations are over and a brand new year stretches out into the distance.

Geeky things appeal to me, well to my inner geek. And I've been determined to master circles, so they keep their roundness after stitching. My science sampler fills both these needs and it's my favourite Stitch and Thimble sampler yet.

You'll find a neck cushion and some fruity pot holders in issue 06 too, both of which are really easy to make. And the pot holders feature two of the stitch ideas I've been working on.

It's available now on my website, so head over there if you'd like a copy.

No comments: