Monday 2 May 2011

Flutter By : 4

I try. I really do. I had all the colours picked out for this range of free designs and put them in a separate “project box” and everything so that I’d stick to the selected range. But not even halfway through I was already dipping into the “other” floss boxes for alternatives.

And I confess I gave up completely with this one and just picked a bunch of new colours that caught my eye. I love them, though, and this butterfly goes just fine with the first three so why not. C'est la vie. Such is the creative life.


Download the pattern for Flutter By 4 from the free patterns section on my website. And go to the useful links page for stitch books and online stitch libraries.

2 comments:

Blissful Banter of a Creative Crafter said...

so pretty Kelly I love the bright colors you have chosen for this series!
Analisa

Diane H said...

Thanks so much, Kelly. Love this one.