Friday 22 April 2011

Spring cleaning

Updating my blog has been on the cards for a while now, the task just kept getting pushed to the bottom of the to-do list for one reason or another. But two long weekends in succession don’t allow for much wriggle room.

So here it is. The new look blog. Which isn’t all that different from the old look blog, it just feels fresher. I'll probably still tweak it here and there, as one is wont to do. But I'm happy with the direction in which it's going. And the best part of not procrastinating this time around is that there’s a whole long weekend ahead sans that nagging little voice trilling in my head.

2 comments:

liberal sprinkles said...

Hi Kelly,
thanks for dropping by my blog. I like the look of yours, I wish mine could be as neat, LOL! I love your embroidery, I've been following you for the last couple weeks since discovering your blog, I love the inspiration here! Thank you!
Grace

Brockton Blinds said...

I eenjoyed reading this