Saturday 8 January 2011

New year, new projects

Happy new year, everyone. Hope you all enjoyed the holidays and are raring to get stitching again, because I’ve got a new pattern coming out soon that I think you're going to like. I just need a smidgen of sun so I can photograph it…

I plan to load the first in my new series of free designs – Flutter By – on to my website by the end of the month. It’s a range of six and there'll be a new one each month for the next while. And now that that's down in black and white, I'd better get stitching!

I finished off a bunch of projects at the end of last year, cleared my sewing table so to speak. I'm looking forward to getting going on some new ideas now, the first of which are for issue 03 of the Stitch and Thimble. This'll be out in March, so look out for it.

Other than that, I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous year filled with hours of stitching.

No comments: