Sunday 1 August 2010

Tick tock tick tock

It’s been a busy time lately. I’ve redesigned my website to reflect the fact that I seem to be heading down the embroidery road these days.


And the new issue of Inspirations has just come out, featuring four placemats that I embroidered and made up for the magazine.



Recognise the Jacobean Leaves?

Among other things on my site, you’ll see I came up with a much better solution to the paper size issue – one which had been staring me in the face for ages... So no more choosing between paper sizes, my patterns have all been resized to fit on any size paper (including the free ones).

I’ve drawn the line at 12 Bloomin’ Marvellous designs and the last two will be available shortly. I hope to start a new free series soon, perhaps once I’ve finished the first issue of my latest venture, the Stitch and Thimble.

So that’s what’s been happening in my world. And with that, it’s back to work.

1 comment:

kat said...

Congrats on the exposure - the placemats look great!