Monday 15 December 2008

Chrismas cushions



I’ve had this fabric of leaves and berries in my stash for a year or two now, but haven’t found anything that would work well with it in a quilt. I’ve also been loathe to cut it into smaller pieces…

So in lieu of a Christmas tree, we have Christmas cushions. Both have green backings, but the smaller one has a zip and the larger has cherry red and white buttons. It’s been a (long) while since I stitched buttonholes, but my machine is computerised and pretty much stitches them for you.

2 comments:

Knit Sew City Girl said...

Hi! I like the cushions! Very festive indeed. Did you get a chance to buy the Debbie Bliss Magazine at White Cross Market? I've notice that the lady has got some more stock.

Mary

kat said...

I'd take Christmas cushions over a tree! Nice.